Friday, June 5, 2009

Sufjan Stevens - Concerning The UFO Sighting

Who likes flying dreams?? Who likes the song Free Falling?
Well, I do and I put this here so I can check it out every now and then and maybe take a little "soar around".
I don't know about the UFO part but hey, it's something to think about, huh? I been thinkin about them since my yarn friend told me about them at the beach...I haven't seen them and I don't look for them either; kind of interesting that other people do see them and even talk to them, dontcha think?
Are there this kind of interesting people everywhere or only in California - well, I hear there are a few in Florida too, Elmore Leonard told me about them....
Someone quite frankly told me I marched to my own drummer and my mother in law makes big hints about it too. So nice to not worry about it though! YAY, I'm free.
Free and up to my belly button in clay.
My 50/50 project bombed so I am rebuilding. The kiln ate my homework, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. There were just a few in there actually but it was heartbreaking, heartbreaking and liberating. I got out the clay and started slinging, I am very pleased with what I have done so far, the problem is glazing. Maybe I won't glaze them, I don't know. Today I did a small sawdust firing...good, good, it turned out good. I don't think I am asking enough money for my work. I'm working pretty hard on them, I wonder if I am locked in to the dollar amount; I did sign a contract...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Noe

sheilabythebeach said...

Guests always welcome, Jess!
:) Sheila