Tuesday, June 30, 2009

By The Sea, By The Sea, By The Beautiful Sea

I watch the sunset everynight. Yeah, well, maybe not every night but it's there if I want to take a look! In any case, the ocean has a huge influence on me and my clay obviously since I made several of these ocean/sea tiles.
Looking at the tiles I've posted here makes me anxious that I'm on the right track. I'm not making your mothers tiles, no sir, I am not. Well, it is what it is and there is no turning back now - Yikes!
We are going away, to Washington State, it's supposed to be hot (83-84 and thats hot to me), then it says its going to rain. Well, of course it will rain. It wouldn't be called WASHington if it didn't rain. I just made that up, do you suppose I can sell it? Sometimes I feel just too clever for myself. Someone help!!!!

No comments: