Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Shameful Sin of Sloth





Been thinking; always dangerous...why aren't I getting the message to be more careful when buying online? When will I learn? This will be my last whining session about poor me and my woes with my Internet buys!

I haven't heard from my weaving teacher, maybe he's on vacation or something. Should I try things on my own; how daring, huh?

I started cleaning the greenhouse and I am ashamed of my sinful sloth, will I learn to be tidy and clean each time I leave for the day? I don't know.

4 comments:

Linda Fahey said...

uh, Sheila - that looks like a studio waiting to happen! and one with a great feel and beautiful light...and big!!

sheilabythebeach said...

It is a great space, it's time to whip it into shape again! Your best shed inspired me...

Life Looms Large said...

Even though "sinful sloth" sounds pretty catchy, I really hope sloth isn't sinful!!! Speaking as one who's relaxing and rejuvenating at the moment!

Cleaning up every day on your way out? Ouch! For me mess is inevitable....as is cleaning when the mess becomes too much to bear!

Good luck figuring out what works for you! I really don't think you can claim "sloth" since you just finished all those tiles!!

Sue

sheilabythebeach said...

"Drama Queen Loves Catchy Headlines"
Thanks, I just feel slothful sometimes. Vacation sloth doesn't count you know!