Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To Seek or Not to Seek Isolation?


Oh, what is happening? When I started to blog I meant to keep my isolating self all to my isolating self. Then I started to sort of say hi to other people thru my blog and also to play a blog game; so lately I am feeling waaay too friendly. I don't want people ask to come over and have coffee and cookies and chit chat, you know, get to know me.

2 weeks ago someone confided in me and told me a huge, gigantic secret and I will not repeat it of course. I am quite good at keeping other people's secrets but I cannot seem to keep my own. Anyhooooo, (I think anyhooooo is Norwegian or North Dakotan) she said, "I can tell you this because you don't have any friends, so you don't have anyone to tell". I told her, "Thanks a lot", and I laughed but I keep thinking about it. Not the secret but the other. I don't know what to do with it. Well, I see a close friend tomorrow and we can talk about it. I am going to The City as San Francisco is called by those of us outside the city and county of San Francisco. We are going to go here:http://www.ferrybuildingmarketplace.com/ Unless, of course she says "Something came up".....


He who binds himself to a joy

Does the winged life destroy;

But he who kisses the joy as it flies

Lives in eternity's sunrise.-

William Blake, Eternity

No comments: