Thursday, August 16, 2007

Class With Tiffany


This fall I am enrolling with a new instructor that has some outstanding skills. She uses a variety of surface decorations that I am interested in and has some throwing skills I am ready, willing and hopefully able to do. The wrists are getting bad with arthritis - it comes and goes and lately it is visiting. She is http://www.tiffanyschmierer.com/ Drat, I still haven't learned how to put in those fancy click-on name or word links. Anyway, it seems like summer has flown past me. One thing I want to learn to do is make a teapot and I want to enhance my forms with decent glazes. If I could throw a big huge platter that would be fun too.

I don't know how I will get the window fixed - my greenhouse where I do my clay work has a missing window in the roof. It just rotted away and fell into the interior of the workspace.

No comments: