Monday, August 13, 2007

Mah Jong







Monday is Mah Jong day. Last Monday I lost horribly and had to put $3.00 into the mah jong fund (hey, it's a LOT!)

Today I didn't put anything into the fund. It was a good day. Our group plays the game the old fashioned way - the traditional way - the only way the game should be played. We do not use cards as some of the groups do today. We scorn them....I was taught to scorn them you see. If you are addicted to mah jong and wear mah jong jewelry and the like, it's ok with us as long as you bring your mah jong money and play FAST! One of our players is the Mah Jong Nazi, but I can't tell which one that one is. It wouldn't be nice, dontcha know, but her name starts with C.
I won so much on the day shown here that they wouldn't let me play, I had to sit out and take their pictures as we rotated players....well, part of that is true!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I stink at most games but love to play them anyway. :) Games are always alot of fun. Looks like you had a great time.
*HUGS*

lorenzothellama said...

I've never played mah jong but I played a mean three-card-brag many years ago!
Have a good time on the beach,
Lorenzo.