Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eating Flowers

After the labyrinth walk yesterday I felt pretty darned good. There were some enormous hydrangeas in bloom, (in the meditation garden) blue and beyond purple and as weird as it sounds I just walked over and stuck my head in the middle of them. Well, not really but, yeah, kind of. Maybe they were eating ME, then a huge fern reached out and kissed me. Help, I can't type, I'm laughing so hard. Honestly, that's what it seemed like. I thought I knew what my walk would reveal but I was wrong; imagine that. I always think I know where I'm going and how to get out but walking the labyrinth showed me, just keep on the path and eventually; there I go....too strange to explain. That's the problem, I don't have the words I need. That's always been a problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your words are perfect...they must be because I understand.
lol xoxo sjs