Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not Another Hobby!

Well, after much angst I have decided to accept the offer of a loom and learn once again to weave. My hobbies are such space-eaters. I am going to start doing some very serious de-stashing...to make room for yarn, uh, I didn't say that.
My Tibetan beads don't take up much room so I can keep them, and paper, well, how big is paper, really? I'll toss out old repetitive genealogy papers that I've stored on the computer. Hmmm, books, yes, I'll need instruction books for weaving again but I can get rid of my small collection of collectible books. Besides, they aren't really all that collectible.

I've requested these books at Paper Back Swap; Warp and Weave by Robert Leclerc and Weavers Book by Harriet Tidball.

I'm not much interested in formulating my own glazes so I may donate my raw materials to Skyline Community College if they want them.

Who needs the out-dated old glass top coffee table anyway?

Ugh, that horrid lamp; out it goes!

Scrap material will go to Judy for her quilt creations.

The misc. dishes, yes, I have lots of those that someone must want.

My pottery this-and-that; no one even wants cool hummingbird feeders anyway....


Probably no one wants cool handmade shaving mugs either but I simply must make a few more before I'm done. Before I'm done....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up... a LOOM!!! you go girl!
sjs