I love to make lists...my list for this summer includes the following:
1. Make a tile mural for the wall behind the stove.
2. Make a set of squat vases for someones wedding party - using Shino glaze, yum!
3. Make some 3-D fish for multi media display...twisted roots, rocks and the like.
4. Handbuilt ice cream dishes in happy primary colors.
5. A tray with this image I have in my head that involves a Jacob's Ladder with stars, eyes, etc.
6. Some of those heat/cold therapy neck wraps (I will offer them for sale at the Johnston Holiday House in the fall and they are nice little last minute gifts too.)
7. I had it in my head once and now I lost it but I think it involved making a tray using a sort of patchwork style...fish in the patches, various colors with a pitcher and some tumblers too.
Can a person look at one more dragonfly on a piece of pottery? This little guy is such a nice size, maybe some mints or nuts would be good in it.