Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Barbie Manifesto


I am suddenly a blog expert since I have now posted twice.


What caught my attention about many blogs was the way people seem to have some kind of message they want to deliver to the world. Or maybe they just need to write it down to process it, I don't know. Gee, I don't have any great, huge convinctions that I must let the world know about, or do I? What happened was that I started thinking about my Barbie Manifesto that I started a while back and how it affected me while I made it, and what I learned from it....

The Barbie Manifesto Story is a long one, I need to decide how to tell it.
***********************************************************

I do make more than fish and this is just a small ceramic vessel I made one day. It has four sides and it has a square opening in the top, I didn't glaze the feet or the bottom. The glaze is very thin and matte.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Welcome to the blogworld. :-) Love the fish & looking forward to hearing the "Barbie Manifesto".

Anonymous said...

Your fish are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the help with the view counters. Funny - I was just telling my husband today how I played with Barbies for far too long; then I cut all their hair off and turned them into punks...